How to unblock flash a mag250 or mag 254 by infomir
How to unblock - Flash an Infomir Mag 250 , Mag 254 IPTV set top box
Once your box is unblocked. We offer a full 48 hour free trial of our service. Just scroll down and use the form below.
If you are looking to switch your TV provider but find your Mag 250 / 254 has been blocked by your previous provider. If you have a Blade box that you wish to convert back to an unlocked Mag250 then you are in the right place. Below you will find a video showing step by step guide of how to unblock your Mag 250 / 254 you will also find the links to download the correct files to proceed.
1. The correct file(s) to unblock your box will be sent instantly and automatically to you. Simply complete below.
2. Extract the .zip file and copy the folder you get onto a FAT formatted High Quality USB flash drive (max 8gb or less, we recommend Kingston or SanDisc. Do not be surprised if a cheap usb disc doesn't work !!!). It needs to be the folder, with the files inside it, placed at the root of the USB drive. Do not change any folder/filenames.
3. Insert the Flash drive into a rear USB port on your STB
4. Remove the power from the STB and then replace while holding down the ‘Menu’ button on the STB remote control until the box boots into a blue screen, this is the STB BIOS screen.
5. Navigate to ‘Upgrade Tools’, then ‘USB Bootstrap’ and follow the onscreen messages to install the original firmware.
6. Once completed and rebooted, enter ‘Settings’ and then ‘System Settings’, scroll all the way down on the left hand column and find the ‘Software update’ option.
7. Run the software update and you are done.
Now the important bit. If you have come to this page simply to unblock your Mag Set Top Box. Would it not be worth trying the service of a company that is that confident in it's product that we don't need to block our set top boxes. Especially if a full trial is available for 48 hours FREE of charge. Simply complete the form below and we will get your brand new unblocked Mag 250 or Mag 254 connected to our service today !